Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gay Marriage, Civil Unions, etc.

I just watched the Daily Show from last night, and did some more research.  I have decided that all people who are Mongolian-Americans should no longer be allowed to eat in the dining room of any restaurant.  I don't want them using my toilet or water fountains either.  Do you see how ridiculous it all is? 

You do, and that is how stupid talking about Gay Marriage just allow it and be on with it.  We are supposed to be a more tolerant society.  You can't fix gay.  No one wakes up in the morning and says, "I'll allow myself to be persecuted for the rest of my life, sounds like fun". 

So get with it, allow it and be done so we can move on.  Marriage is not under attack, our military is.  Marriage is a joke in this country anyway.  If it meant something, Las Vegas wouldn't have any chapels. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home