Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jean Sarah Rohe vs. McCain and his lackeys

I am "on top" of this New School commencement speech thing.  I guess that it shouldn't suprise me that she caused some much of a stir.  But again, the right has decided to poorly handle the situation even further and caused it to be bigger than it needed to be. 

My biggest complaint is that every talking head I hear is saying something similar to: it took so much courage to do that.  I think that public criticism from unexpected sources is the only way that some of these policitians are going to pay attention.

I think that if Cheney and Rumsfeld were heckled a little more, instead of watching Fox News.  They would be more in tune with the American people. 

I think that I could care less what her message was or what his message was.  I am more interested in seeing more of it, even if the polictian is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home